1. Last September I started my first year at uni studying Psychology (and no, I cant read your mind!). Pretty pleased with myself to be honest as there were some points during the year that I didn't think I would make it! Word of warning: if your going to uni think REALLY hard about what you want to do after, otherwise you'll be stuck like me wishing you'd done something else!
2. I have an obsession with gossip girl. I know I know, I'm several years too late but just I've just started watching it and I'm hooked. Well, hooked on Chuck Bass anyway...
3. I'm really into photography. I live near the coast in England so I have the perks of always being close to a beach, and not far from the city at the same time.
4. I'm a documentary nerd. I love them. I'm really into health focused ones, and travel ones are never missed. If my friends ever wonder what I'm doing it's a sure bet I'll be plugged into channel 4 documentaries with a glass of orange juice and some dark chocolate!
5. I've recently become a bit of a fitness fanatic. Everyone assumes that because I'm thin that makes me fit, but trust me I'm far from it!! I have just started following some yoga tutorials on YouTube and I can really see the difference. I particularly like this one by 'Boho Beautiful'.